Welcome to e-clipse
e-clipse (v) – to surpass; outshine
e-clipse is Investec Corporate & Institutional Banking's state-of-the-art web based foreign exchange trading system. This e-commerce platform allows Corporate Treasury’s clients to execute and monitor foreign exchange transactions, initiate forwards, spots, swap deals, and time options - real time, in your time.
Enhancing your experience
Investec Corporate & Institutional Banking's Treasury Sales desk’s web-based foreign exchange trading system e-clipse is a state-of-the art e-commerce site that allows commercial, corporate and institutional clients to execute and monitor foreign exchange transactions from their desktops. E-clipse delivers real-time market rates in 30 currencies and allows clients to initiate spot, forward, time option and swap deals with the click of a button.
In addition to transaction execution, our secure trading application provides online trade settlement, confirmation, transaction history and mark-to-market capabilities. E-clipse also provides access to up-to-the minute currency market research and analysis published by our currency strategists.
Features of e-clipse
- Real-time market rates for spot, forward, time option and swap deals in 30 major currencies
- Full audit trail and status of all outstanding and matured FX transactions
- Report generating capabilities, exportable to desktop applications
- Up-to-date economic and Corporate & Institutional Banking research, commentaries and analysis
- Customised security, including the ability to control employee access privileges
- Ability to see both internet and telephonic trades on one deal blotter
- The capability to link early draw-downs and extension roll-overs to the original contract, with appropriate contract balance checking and value date capability
- A solution to ‘block book’ a number of different deals across various amounts, currencies and value dates in one comprehensive booking panel for combined pricing at one time
- Real-time credit checking against available limits
- The ability to upload a list of deals for pricing from an independent Excel spreadsheet